Sunday, February 20, 2005

First Time.

Having written stories before- and posting them on this or that message board- having a home blog seems a very good idea. I've run across some interesting blogs here and there, and so I'm giving this a try.

I've mainly been inspired to write by playing in MMORPGs- Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, how's that for a jumble of letters? I will post stories I've written here, as well as new works that come along.

This is about the writings themselves, and how they came about, more than anything else. I guess that would be my main point. Sure, there is me, and the games, and some of the people I've been inspired by- but when it all comes down to it, it is the stories, the ideas wanting to come through. Everything else is transitory, common. The writing is the thing, you could say.

More coming up, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home